Nowadays the interest of students is increasing more in the field of computer, so many students after passing 12th want to go to the field of computer and want to do BCA course to go to computer field. But before enrolling in this, you should know some important things. You should have complete knowledge about this course that after all, it is a BCA course. What is the full form of BCA?
What is BCA
You can do this course after passing 12th, in which you are taught about things related to computer application and computer science. It is a technical degree course in which students are prepared for all the knowledge related to computers.
In which you can easily work in the field of computer or IT going forward. After doing this course, you will get the knowledge of many things about computers such as how software is made, how you can make software, as well as you can also become a software engineer after doing BCA degree. |
What is the full form of BCA?
BCA is a professional degree course BCA full from Bachelors in Computer Application which is an undergraduate degree course which is of full 3 years duration.
What is taught in BCA
- In BCA you are taught to make software
- Website Designing is taught
- are taught about computer networks
- Taught about computer basics
- Computer programming language is also taught
What is the eligibility for BCA
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class in any stream with English with a minimum of 45% marks. (The pass percentage may vary from college to college.)
- Students with Arts or Commerce background can also apply.
- While some colleges/universities admit candidates on the basis of merit, other colleges/universities admit students on the basis of personal interviews and written tests.
- Some universities also conduct their own entrance exams.
How to study BCA course.
First of all, you have to pass 12th and get good marks, if you want to study computer then, first of all, you have to pass 12th class with a good number. After that, you can take admission to BCA.
- what is the Full-Form of MGNREGA | Eligibility for NREGA Scheme
- BFF full form in English: Best Friend Forever
- What is BDC full form in English (full form of BDC)
If you want to do your computer studies ie BCA from a good and reputed college, then for this you have to pass the entrance exam, and after passing it you can take admission in BCA. Some colleges also give admission without an entrance exam, so you can choose the college according to you.
How to complete BCA studies
As soon as you get admission to the college, after that, you have to study BCA course in college for 3 years in which you are taught about basic of computer, networking, website development, programming language, etc. In which there are total 6 semesters. In which you have to submit the project in the last semester which is very important. Your BCA is completed only after completing the project.
apply for internship
As soon as your BCA degree is completed, as soon as the BCA course is completed, try to apply for a job in the computer sector or IT company after BCA, you will have an idea that how the industry would work. Is
What are the benefits of the BCA course?
After doing the BCA course, you have many career options, out of which you can choose a career according to your choice, then there are some such career options like:
- Software engineer
- project manager
- systema administrator
- information management professional
- database management professional
- software architect
- computer system analytics
- web developer
- software developer
IT companies that join BCA course
Computers are no longer limited to only IT companies but have become the need of every public and private company, in such a situation, every company wants to hire such skilled and talented candidates who have complete knowledge of the computer field, in such a situation, to give jobs to BCA students. The top companies are given below.
- tech Mahindra
What is the syllabus of BCA
You are given 3 years to do the BCA course, BCA course is divided into 6 semesters, we will know all subjects about all semesters.
- Mathematics 1
- Technical Communication
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Introduction to Computer
- Mathematics 2
- Principal of Management
- Digital Electronics
- Data Structure
- Database Management System
- Mathematics 3
- Computer Architecture
- Front End Design Tools
- Principal of Accounting
- Object-Oriented Programs
- Mathematics 4
- Java Programming
- software engineer
- Computer Networks
- Web Technology
- Operating system
- computer graphics
- web-based programming
- minor project
- Data warehousing and data mining
- mobile computing
- artificial Intelligence
- Major Project
Frequently asked questions related to BCA full from in English
1. What is the BCA course and full form( BCA full from in English )?
- The full form of the BCA course is Bachelor of Computer Application. BCA is a three-year undergraduate course that deals with Information Technology (IT) and Computer Applications.
2. What is the salary of a fresher BCA graduate?
- The average annual salary package of a BCA graduate is between Rs 1-2 lakh.
3. What are the subjects/subjects in the BCA course?
- The main subjects in the BCA course are Database, Networking, Data Structures, Programming Languages, Software Engineering, etc.
4. I am from the art stream. Can I study BCA?
- Yes. Students who have passed class 12 from Arts/ Science/ Commerce can choose to study BCA.
5. Can I do BCA after the 10th?
- No. The basic eligibility criteria to take admission in BCA is a student must have passed class 12.
Friends, we hope that the information given by us will be known in detail about what is BCA, what is the full form of BCA. Also, you have to know about how to complete BCA studies. If you liked this article, then you can tell us by commenting.