Many students want to do M.com but they do not know anything about M.com, so today we will tell you in full detail in this article what is M.com, what is the full form of M.com, What is the educational qualification for M.com. If you read this article completely only then you will be able to know about M.com in full detail.
what is M.com
M.com is a postgraduate degree, it is a 2-year course approved by UGC, which can be very helpful for those who want to make a career in the field of banking, financial services, and insurance as well as accounting and business.
This 2-year course is an in-depth exercise in the workings of the economy, capital, revenue, trade, tax, etc. taught in M.com.
What is the full form of M.com
The full form of M.com is Master of Commerce.
Educational Qualification for M.Com
If you want to do M.Com then you should have passed in recognized university with minimum 50% marks in B.Com or B.Com (honors). Many university economics (honors) admits students for BBS, BFIA, and BBE courses with at least 60% marks for M.Com.
The fee for M.com varies from college to college, which can range from Rs 2000 to Rs 8000, if we talk about the duration of the course, then M.com is a 2-year course and has 4 semesters.
Major Courses of M.Com
- M.com (Business management)
- M.com ( economics)
- M.com (accounting)
- M.com (statics)
- M.com (finance)
- M.com (finance and control )
- M.com (eCommerce)
- M.com ( text )
- M.com (mathematics)
- M.com (accounting and finance)
- M.com (banking)
- M.com (Banking and finance)
- M.com (marketing)
- M.com (computer application)
Required skill for M.com
- logical reasoning
- strong analytical skills
- Strong variable and communication skills
- It is important to have leadership qualities as well as knowledge of banking and finance sector.
- Lastly it is very necessary to have MS Office or other computer handling in the computer
M.com degree is mainly focused on the commerce-based field there are few other areas like management and economics-based subjects high salary is given to the talented candidates after the competition.
If a student works like a PO in a bank, then his first salary starts from ₹ 25000. Along with experience in the relevant field, candidates can get very high salary in private companies.
Students who work as accountants can get an initial salary of 6000 to 10000 rupees.
Top Colleges for M.com
- SRM University Haryana
- JNU Jawaharlal Nehru University
- University of Pune
- BengaluruBengaluru University
- University of Hyderabad
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce Pune
- Loyola College Chennai
- Hansraj College Delhi
- St Joseph College Bangalore
- Hindu College Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce New Delhi
- cherist College Bangalore
- Narsee MonjeeNarsee Monjee college of commerce and economics Mumbai
Benefits of doing M.com
After doing M.com, you can get a job in any field. Below are some of the important jobs that you can get after doing M.Com.
- Bank economic consulting jobs
- various corporate sector
- Educational Institutes
- import/export companies
- Indian Civil Service
- commerce and banking sector
- insurance industry
- custom department
- DM full form in english|How to become DM?
- IAS full form: Indian Administrative Service
- What is the full form of SDM ( SDM full form in English )
- BDO full form: Block Development Officer
- How to become BDO and Salary of BDO
Friends, we hope that you will know in full detail in this article what is M.com, what is the full form of M.com, what is the educational qualification for M.com. If you need information on any other topic, then you must tell us by commenting, we will definitely answer your questions.